Sales, Lead-Generierung - Praktikant / Werkstudent (m/w/d)
Become part of BODYLABS , one of the most exciting health start-ups in Europe!
Bodylabs has developed a mobile "lab" that measures over 60 health values in less than 20 minutes, evaluates them and then discusses them with a doctor in a video consultation. On the basis of the collected data, the participants receive a personalized prevention program on their smartphone. The health coach for your pocket helps to achieve your own health goals.
As an intern or student trainee in Sales , you are responsible for the continuous expansion of our market position.
- You support the sales team in acquiring new customers and maintaining existing customer relationships
- You help with the preparation and implementation of sales campaigns (telephone, e-mail, online)
- You create sophisticated analyzes and evaluations and help with market analysis and detailed research in customer acquisition
- You create briefings for the sales team and prepare appointments, meetings and pitches in a structured way
- You represent BODYLABS at fairs and events
- You develop ideas and strategies for lead generation and implement them
- You are in close contact with the marketing team to optimize inbound lead quality
- You are currently studying economics, business management or comparable degree programs
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience in sales, business development or marketing and you are very interested in sales and process optimization
- You have an independent, systematic way of working and you're doing things
- Even under time pressure you work reliably and accurately and keep the overview
- You openly listen to other people and communicate safely in German and English
- You are safe in dealing with Excel & PowerPoint. Experience with Sales CRM systems is a plus
- You can identify with our goals and our product and get excited about the healthcare industry
Your personal strengths fit in the reality of a start-up: You bring enthusiasm, strong solution orientation, a high degree of initiative and resilience as well as a good dose of humor in chaotic moments.
We offer you:
- 360 ° insight and 100% involvement in the processes and development steps of an aspiring start-up
- Flat hierarchies and short communication and decision paths
- Close cooperation with the whole team and the management
- Excellent development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Drinks, fruits and vegetables and of course free health checks at any time ;-)
Does that sound like your dream job? Then apply now, stating your earliest possible start date! We are very happy to hear from you and to learn more about you!
PS: dream job yes - but maybe not necessarily yours? Then we are happy if you share our invitation with your friends and acquaintances!